BCP Strata was established on the Sunshine Coast in 1991. We combine the lessons learned through over 27 years of operation with a strong focus on a personalised service to achieve better outcomes for our clients. Along with our experienced staff we are able to provide your Body Corporate with a unique service that ensures its compliance with continuously changing legislation while maintaining the value of your property investment and home.
The team at BCP Strata is dedicated to providing our clients with a professional, yet personalised service, whilst undertaking our agreed and additional services.
We manage complexes throughout Queensland and pride ourselves on the services and resources we are able to offer our clients. These include:
- We understand that your property is your most valuable asset and we will ensure that your Body Corporate’s requirements are taken care of.
- Though we endeavour to establish long term relationships with our clients, we generally only seek appointment for a period of one year which provides you with the ability to judge our performance each year.
- Our fees and outlays are competitive.
- We work with your Committee to make the management of your Strata Scheme simple.
- We use StrataMax to manage our Body Corporate records. StrataMax is the leading industry software provider which allows us to upload records to the internet for Committee Members and Owners to access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All BCP Strata Managers and Staff are members of SCA (Qld) and attend regular training.
- As a medium sized Strata Management business, we are able to offer our clients a highly professional yet personalised service.
- We manage complexes ranging in size from six lots to 250 lots.
- Our friendly, experienced staff are determined to provide a friendly and focused service to our clients.