One of BCP Strata’s key points of difference is that we provide Facilities and Maintenance services to assist our Bodies Corporate with arrangements for maintenance, repairs, or replacement of common property or Body Corporate assets as directed by the Committee.
Our Facilities Team have extensive experience in the area of facilities and property management including:
- Attend to arrangements for the maintenance, repair or replacement of the common property or Body Corporate assets as directed by the Body Corporate.
- Liaise with independent contractors in relation to utility services
- Organise quotes on behalf of, and as directed by the Body Corporate
- Issue Work Orders to tradespersons on behalf and as directed by the Body Corporate.
- Ensure tradespersons are correctly insured and have appropriate licensing.
- Obtain specialist reports and inspections (e.g. Safety Report) on behalf of, and as directed by the Body Corporate.
- Site inspections.
We have developed a large database of tradespersons that we utilise on the Sunshine Coast and in other areas of Queensland where properties that we manage are located. All tradespersons are required to provide current details of insurance and relevant licenses. This information is managed by ARM Contractor Compliance and the Chairperson will also be given log in details to access the ARM compliance records.
Our staff are experienced and competent in the preparation and lodgement of QBCC Claims. They also attend regular training provided by the QBCC and other agencies to ensure they are up to date with relevant legislative requirements and timelines.