Urgent Christmas Maintenance
The BCP Strata office will be closed from 4:00pm on Tuesday, 21 December 2021 and we will re-open on Tuesday, 11 January 2022 at 9:00am. We will not be monitoring our telephones nor emails during this time.
If you have an Urgent Maintenance Situation while our office is closed, please contact Brendon Slape from First Response Maintenance Solutions on 0478 544 479. Brendon will arrange any contractors as necessary. Please do not contact this number for non-urgent matters.
Please Note: If the maintenance matter is found to be isolated to your lot and is not a body corporate matter than the cost to rectify will be your responsibility.
If there is an emergency, please contact one of the following authorities for assistance:
- If the matter is a life threatening or an emergent situation contact the Emergency Services (Police, Fire Service and Ambulance) by calling 000
- Police Non-Emergency – 131 444 (to report a crime etc)
- Damage caused by severe storms (e.g. roof blown off) contact your local SES on 132 500 who may be able to assist in the short term to reduce further damage
- Energex Emergencies – 131 962
- Energex Loss of Power – 131 262
Please note: First Response Maintenance Solutions is a service provider. They are not an associate of BCP Strata and we do not receive any form of commission or payment from them for using them as an after-hours contact. BCP Strata will not accept any responsibility or liability for any reliance you have placed on their services and by submitting any maintenance inquiry to them you agree that you have sought your own advice and you will not hold BCP Strata liable for any cost, loss or other expense suffered by you as a result of relying upon their services. Also, if the maintenance matter is found to be isolated to your lot and is not a body corporate matter than the cost to rectify will be your responsibility.