Hynes Legal – The Final Word
The Team from Hynes Legal have sent their subscribers the final newsletter of the year (and decade), which we share below.
It is incredible to think that Y2K was 20 years ago now, but doesn’t time fly?
This is the easiest newsletter for the year. Our top articles in terms of click-through percentages for 2019 were:
- Defamation in strata
- Is it defamatory to call someone unfinancial?
- The latest management rights termination battle
- Right of access to lots
- Visitor parking in strata – who is a visitor?
- Proposed rental law reform in Queensland and how it could impact the strata sector
- The draft Standard Module has been released
Thanks to Hynes Legal for providing answers to those tricky strata questions over the past twelve months.